.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Arunkumar

All opinions expressed in this blog are mine.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi...

well, its almost a year since i blogged. Guess, i should either change the name of this blog or write frequently !!! For now, i have chosen the latter :)

Ironically, i dint blog that much in a yr that had several major
events in my life, some of which are

1. Quitting my dream company

Joining this MNC was a dream when i was at college.
The fact that it became my first company was really a
"dream-come-true".
With the confidence that it gave in my 5 yr tenure, i decided
to quit and chase my next dream (USA) !!!

Mr.President, Dont mistake me. You only asked youth to dream :)


2. H1B

Well, this is the most mega event in my life. This was eating my
brain for more than a yr until i heard the voice from the visa consular
that said "Thank you sir,your visa is approved".
Man, such a relief :)))))))))

Not even a single day in my H1 pursuit i slept without thinking about it !!!

I would put up a seperate blog on this , not to discuss my struggles
but to share my experiences in getting a H1 and let ppl know
some "dos and donts".

3. USA

well,well,well.. here i am.. another "dream-come-true". I am into my
6th month here and time has just flew. I am working as a consultant
in cincinnati. I will put up another blog (hopefully with pictures) on my
experiences so far in this "dont use brains" country !!!

4. Niagara Falls

I have used it twice in this blog but still dreams are dreams...
this is another "dream-come-true" for me. A detailed blog on this
with pictures is due.

5. Car

Necessity is the mother of invention. Though i didnt invent anything, this
necessity of a car in US has made me buy a Nissan Altima and i am relishing
with my new car. Photos and a blog about it later.

OK. With a lot of backlogs, i am closing this blog for now.

Have fun till then.

Public: Arun, what inspired you to blog agian?

Arun: AKs blogs. Particularly, this one. http://coolkrishnan.blogspot.com/2006_10_01_coolkrishnan_archive.html

Magane, bhel puri kaarama irukkunnu oruthan blog eluduraana, naan en
marubadiyum start panna koodadhu?

Cheers,
Arun

12 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 3:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hella Atlitma Arun..

I wish ur blog and writeup work will get success..

Si First comment podanum appdinkirathu nalla ithoda ippa mudichukren...

ippadiku
Atlitma Arunin Ethirveetu Paiyan- MANI

 
At Wednesday, October 11, 2006 2:13:00 AM, Blogger coolkrishnan said...

Welcome back, Arun !

btw, Atlitma naa enna ?

 
At Wednesday, October 11, 2006 9:36:00 AM, Blogger Arunkumar said...

Thanks da.
Its Altima da. my car :)

 
At Monday, October 16, 2006 9:43:00 PM, Blogger கடல்கணேசன் said...

//Magane, bhel puri kaarama irukkunnu oruthan blog eluduraana, naan en
marubadiyum start panna koodadhu?//

you have a valid reason Arun.. You should write more.. I just read only this post of yours, and here to comment.. you have a good sense of humour and taste for writing.

please, niraiya ezhuthi kalakkunga.(I will read all the other posts of you and come back.. please give me some more time)
-kadalganesan

 
At Monday, October 16, 2006 10:01:00 PM, Blogger Arunkumar said...

Ganesan,

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog.

I started blogging with all enthu a yr back but due to my laziness + work + all above incidents, i couldnt continue.

I will take your comment as the biggest inspiration to write more.

Thanks,
Arun

 
At Thursday, October 19, 2006 7:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Machi,
Welcome da....
Nice to read you last year dairy...
keep posting...

 
At Thursday, October 19, 2006 8:14:00 AM, Blogger Arunkumar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thursday, October 19, 2006 8:15:00 AM, Blogger Arunkumar said...

@ guess me?
Thx for coming :) but
sathiyama guess panna mudiyala :(
clue aavadu kudukkanum

 
At Thursday, October 19, 2006 2:58:00 PM, Blogger Govar said...

LOL! That was a GOOD reason to (re)start blogging. Didnt know you were in the US... happy diwali.. and Have a blast!

 
At Thursday, October 19, 2006 3:28:00 PM, Blogger Arunkumar said...

@Govar,
Gr8 to c u @ my blog da.. yes, for the past 5 months, i am "trash droppping" here !!!

 
At Friday, October 20, 2006 12:21:00 AM, Blogger Udhayakumar said...

The ultimate reason!!!! Many of my friends are not even reading blogs due to the reason you have mentioned... Keep writing da... We are waiting...

 
At Friday, October 20, 2006 12:36:00 AM, Blogger KK said...

Whoa!! Are serious about writing so many blogs??? :) thats a lot of them :)
Thanks for visiting my blog. Keep visiting :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home